Saturday, December 15, 2012

Second Grade--Family Heritage Unit Vocabulary

My class is finishing up the Scott Foresman social studies unit about family heritage. They are working on a big collage project related specifically to their personal family heritage, but I also wanted them to demonstrate knowledge of key vocabulary from the unit.

I wrote a list of vocabulary on the board and asked each student to use an app to explain the definition of at least 4 of the words.  I limited the number of vocabulary words because I only gave students 15 minutes to complete the work. I asked them to use either Sonic Pics or Educreations. However, 1 student had lost his voice so he completed the assignment in Popplet.

http://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/my-lesson/3403211/?s=ut609T&ref=appemail


No comments:

Post a Comment