Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh, the Downside of iPad Work

It's hard to believe I could write a post with such a title, but sometimes work on the Ipads has its problems. Our school had a loss of Internet service at the beginning of the week for a WHOLE DAY. Boy did that seem like forever! Even though service was restored Tuesday morning things haven't been quite right this week. I'm sure it's not related, but 2 of my 9 iPads are giving me a "no service" message and the work of several students isn't getting emailed, although I can't tie the problem to a specific iPad or even 2 or 3.

So, I love my iPads, but it is a little frustrating when I want to grade student work from their Posterous accounts and it's not there...gotta drive over to school to check the iPads themselves. Luckily this hasn't been a problem until now this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment