Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stop Motion

We have finally, finally done some stop motion animation. I must confess I've had the Koma Koma app on my iPads since last May and never had students use it. I was finally spurred into action after attending the EdTech Summit San Diego conference. At the conference I went to a workshop about My Create, another stop motion animation app.

I allowed my students time to explore both apps. Then they chose the app they preferred and worked together in groups of 3-4 to build something meaningful with a set of Lego.

All the groups chose My Create. In general they thought both apps were easy to use but they thought My Create had a few extra options not available in Koma Koma. They suggested that Koma Koma would be a good app for K and 1st grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment