Sunday, September 29, 2013

Can't Wait

Due to a lot of hard work from my co-worker Kelly, I will have 14 iPad 4s ready to use when the bell rings tomorrow morning. I am really excited to be 2:1 and to have larger storage so I don't have to move apps on and off the devices each trimester.

I have TenMarks and Raz Kids set-up and ready to go with assignments leveled for individual students. Students will use those 2 apps (as well as some others) in a rotation format a couple times a week.

Also, my principal delivered a Justand to me Friday afternoon so I will have a chance to try that out as a teaching/learning tool in place of the ELMO.

2nd grade students are going to start a new project-based learning unit tomorrow with a lot of iPad integration.

It's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment