Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank You, Class Dojo

Last week while on spring break I had a great conversation with Kalen from Class Dojo. We talked about features of Class Dojo that I find helpful and features on my "wish list". Someday maybe some of those features will be implemented into the app/website. In any case, I find it refreshing that website and app developers are interested in hearing from the public and often go out of their way to solicit feedback.

In case you aren't familiar with Class Dojo, it's a way to track student behavior by giving students points for positive behavior and taking away points for negative behavior. I love it because I can determine the behaviors I want to monitor instead of monitoring behaviors determined by someone else. It creates a nice graph and chart that I can share with the student or parents. I also love that it works on my iPhone, my iPad, and my laptop and recording behavior is a quick click accessible at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment